Everyone can learn methodic of hypnotization as well as any other profession. Another question is whether everyone can be a doctor, a teacher or a leader? It depends on how much a person is involved in what he is dealing with and whether he will want to do it in the future or not. Simply put: until you try, you won’t understand.
Everyone can learn hypnosis! It will be easier for a psychologist or a doctor to start using it in practice on his clients/patients. In the course we’ll also consider the legal side of doing business.
WHAT KIND OF HYPNOSIS WILL I STUDY? CLASSIC, DIRECTIVE, SHOCK OR ELMAN HYPNOSIS…?
There will be no restrictions in this course and no bindings to a specific direction as to the only working tool. Each school, in its time, made its own contribution to the development of hypnotherapy and added certain methods of effect on consciousness. We will take Classical hypnosis as a basis, since that is where the depth of hypnotic immersion is most accurately defined (without “it seems to me that he is in a state of somnambulism”). But depending on the opponent’s personality we use practices of different schools to achieve hypnosis state.
The difference between Classical hypnosis and Ericksonian hypnosis is that the hypnotic trance state is not therapeutic as representatives of the Ericksonian hypnosis school claim. There is no mode in which the subconscious mind would begin to correct mistakes by itself. After all, if the subconscious knew how to do it, it would already have done it without any special modes or states. Or it would just not create the situation to get out of which you need to turn on some modes. In Classical hypnosis, we always check the depth of the hypnosis and align a strategy for further actions depending on it.
According to world statistics, 80% of people have middle hypnobility, 10% — low and 10% — high. The complete lack of ability to be hypnotized indicates serious mental disorders. For work in hypnotherapy format any level of hypnobility is suitable except for zero, but high hypnobility can let you achieve the best result — somnambulism. Also without a state of somnambulism it is impossible to solve some of the most complex psychosomatic problems, such as allergies, stuttering, etc.
There have been no confirmed cases in the history that someone didn’t wake out from the hypnosis. The ability to plunge into hypnotic states is a feature of healthy psyche. The trance-like state is natural for a human. Ernest Rossi claims that trance occurs every 90 minutes. As well as sleep it is necessary for restructuring of brain activity.
– Anxiety, fears, phobias, panic attacks: Fear of dogs, heights, water, speed, darkness, driving, fears of enclosed spaces, etc.
– Destructive feelings and emotions: Baseless state of alarm, resentment, pity, sadness, guilt, shame, loneliness, longing, horror, hatred, jealousy, permanent state of stress, panic attacks, depression, etc.
– Emotional scars: Divorce, the consequences of sexual violence, fear of losing a relationship, love addiction, passing of a loved one and so on.
– Somatic sensations: Muscle clamps, tension in the body, a lump in the throat, pressure in the chest, palpitations, shortness of breath, muscle-facial tic and other unpleasant sensations in body.
– Somatic symptoms without clear organic disorder: Stuttering (logoneurosis), anorexia, inorganic loss of erection, irritable bowel syndrome, insomnia, anorgasmia, enuresis, etc.
– Skin conditions (psychosomatic): allergies, psoriasis, eczema, urticaria, seborrhea, dermatitis, neurodermitis and so on.
– And many other psychosomatic disorders